Builders and developers
A Partnership to Last Through the Years
When our team is involved in a community, we step in to support. The Management Trust provides a unique service focused on meeting each Builder and Developer’s earliest community association needs.
Supporting community design, construction, marketing, and community relations programs is our primary objective. Our goal is to ensure the vision for your community continues once construction is complete. Most importantly, the quality of community life for your present and future homeowners is our gauge of real success.
Builder and Developer Services
Building Community Associations takes more than just hammers and nails. So, whether you are in the early stages of planning, breaking ground, or in the midst of construction The Management Trust provides a partnership focused on a customer experience that not only reflects your vision but creates a vital and vibrant sense of community.
Our roots in Community Management stem from more than forty years partnering with local and national Builders and Developers. All of whom have very distinct communities of all sizes and complexities. Our goal is a successful transition of your vision and product into a thriving and long-standing Community Association.
Whether we are consulting on community vision, preparing budgets, assisting in the review and/or preparation of governing documents, or physically reviewing the community with you – we have you covered from A to Z.
Builder and Developer Solutions
Our decades of experience deliver timely solutions to the many complexities that Builders and Developers face in establishing and maintaining a new community association. We have a full team of professionals at the ready to support your needs and that of each community we partner with. What this means for you is that we can provide you with the best services on the planet.
Here is a brief list as to how we can help:
- Forward planning starting from the initial design of a community right through the homeowner board of directors’ annual budget and planning processes.
- Financial management led by a team of accounting specialists and CPAs focused on responsible fiscal controls to provide a stable, easy to understand reporting system that is transparent and accurate.
- #Hashtag Marketing Goals – we want to protect your image through efficient and effective management of your new community associations. We will even work with your sales team to answer buyer questions.
- Risk Management – Preventative maintenance schedules and long-term planning programs in coordination with their reserve study.
- Community Staffing Solutions. We can recruit and train for a broad range of staffing needs ranging from grounds management, lifestyle specialist, managers, even food and beverage.
- Got Community? Will help you with lifestyle event planning and coordination so that your community is more than a collection of homes.
- Service Professionals. You need Trusted Partner vendor relationships who meet our standards of customer service and performance. We’ve got’em.
- Resources: We can create Community Handbooks, which provide owners with the daily information they may need when moving into a new community. Management Essentials training for newly elected Board of Directors and Maintenance Manuals to name a few, which are specially prepared for the community facilities and common areas to give the Board of Directors some guidance into the assets they will be overseeing.
Community Management. Built Differently.
The Management Trust has provided exceptional service to common interest communities by remaining keenly in tune with the needs of each association. We know that a community is not just a collection of
homes, but rather a collection of homeowners who share common values. By working together, becoming involved, and supporting the community association, we partner with Developers and Homeowners to create a vital and vibrant sense of community.
What makes a community association work? The Management Trust combines forward-thinking leadership with advanced financial and customer service systems that provide our clients with a customer focused
Our ultimate goal is to partner with you in shaping your vision of a community association for your homeowners. Together, we want to create not just a community but a place to call home.
Planning won’t mean much if it is stalling your progress
When you are establishing a new community, you want to be confident that no step is too small to be overlooked. This is where a partnership with The Management Trust begins. Our attention to detail and experience makes the process of establishing the groundwork feel more like success and less like a meeting.
Understanding the importance of communication is only one of the many things we have our eye on. In fact, we have a list of processes and services we would love to share with you. Each reassuring our commitment to you.
You can find more information here or simply give us a call.
In an industry plagued by the word ‘No,’ The Management Trust is uniquely poised to say ‘Yes.’
Whether you need help with strategic planning, community budgeting, rules and document preparation, management, or homeowners who are searching for services, the answer is Yes. Our TRUST 360° program allows us to offer concierge-style services for individual unit owners to ensure our answer is ‘Yes!’